[ModLib] Balloon cloth binding question -- thanks!

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Fri Nov 11 08:27:20 EST 2011

Many thanks to everyone who responded. It's clear that the ML policy of binding a portion each printing during the balloon cloth era in cloth of different colors continued through spring 1939. That's what I thought -- and have been saying as I submit chapters of the bibliography for this period -- but I thought I should confirm it.