[ModLib] Gatsby in Balloon Cloth

Morris, Terry Terry.Morris at PolarisLibrary.com
Thu Nov 10 14:51:41 EST 2011

True he did not state they where jacketed. However please understand I was joking. I meant no offense at all! A poor joke I'll concede, but a joke meant to express admiration not scorn or any other negative thought.

I'm afraid that the days of booksellers making such egregious pricing errors are over. We all know who we can blame for that! Al Gore. Because he invented the Internet.

A joke please take it as such ;)

Terry Morris, M.L.S
Polaris Library Systems
800-272-3414 ext. 4529 office