[ModLib] Balloon cloth binding question

Morris, Terry Terry.Morris at PolarisLibrary.com
Thu Nov 10 13:12:19 EST 2011

Ok now your just showing off :)

Terry Morris, M.L.S
Polaris Library Systems
800-272-3414 ext. 4529 office
315-885-7436 cell

On Nov 10, 2011, at 1:09 PM, "Roger Lathbury" <lathbury at gmu.edu<mailto:lathbury at gmu.edu>> wrote:

I have _The Great Gatsby_ in green, brown, and blue. I haven't seen it in red, but it may very well exist.

Roger Lathbury

Dear Mr. Neavill,
My copy of "Antic Hay" (209), stated first edition, is bound in green balloon cloth.
Happy to help,
Bill Hornick