[ModLib] Illustrated Tom Jones

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Mon Nov 7 17:53:22 EST 2011

One more thing about the Illustrated Tom Jones.  If anyone is interested, Duttenhofer's Books in Cincinnati has one of the original 500 volumes of this edition, and thus is signed by the illustrator.  I found it there last week, but didn't get it because the slipcase is missing, and it's pretty shopworn, although the binding is sound.  Priced at $20.00.

John Peterson