[ModLib] Santayana / The Sense of Beauty

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sun Nov 6 16:14:51 EST 2011

Does anyone have a copy of Santayana's The Sense of Beauty with a jacket
that does not contain the star inside the pentagon on the upper right
front jacket cover?  The original Dogeared/ModernLib jacket image did not
show that design (still there as the smaller image on the author page),
but every copy I have seen has it (including the larger image on
ModernLib).

I've expanded that original image x10 (1000%) and I do not see any pixels
indicating the design, but that may have been a 'cleaned up' image.