[ModLib] DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF PAINTED BIRD, #015, WITHOUT ....

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 12:25:41 EST 2011

Ron,

Okay.  So it should say "some," instead.  The intention would be point out that one would expect to find copies with the ISBN but to be warned that they aren't the firsts.

And since Scot indicated that it would not be much effort to add a statement to the first note of the few titles it is relevant to, I am in favor of encouraging him to do so.

Darrell