[ModLib] DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF PAINTED BIRD, #015, WITHOUT ....

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sat Nov 5 21:39:17 EDT 2011

I'll ignore the Gottlieb comment.

The point of the comment was that I don't believe that added note was
needed.  We have (or should have) an ISBN section.  Also, the note seemed
to be added... well, willy-nilly is the best way to put it.

Is it really needed?  I don't think so, but if so, what about these?

G102.1 	Misc 	Between Hume and Mill
396.1 	Styron 	Confessions of Nat Turner
G101.1 	Bewley 	English Romantic Poets
395.1 	Vidal 	Julian
394.1 	Camus 	Notebooks, 1942-1951

ron