[ModLib] DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF PAINTED BIRD, #015, WITHOUT ....

jwol jwol at fast.net
Sat Nov 5 19:19:46 EDT 2011

Thanks, all.  I remembered the Auden being regarded as the only 1st without
the ISBN, but wanted to be thorough since it was first issued in 1970, so I
asked.
Scott, you prudently asked if there should be a comment re: this in the
notes.  I say yes to save me from asking this question again in two or three
years.
John