[ModLib] DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF PAINTED BIRD, #015, WITHOUT ....

John Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Sat Nov 5 16:44:13 EDT 2011

Mine copy also lacks the ISBN. I vaguely recall discussing
this ISBN issue with Painted Bird and Joyce - that the ISBN
or lack of it differentiates later from earlier printings.
There may have been, however, several printings before the
ISBN was added. ISBNs were first used in 1970.

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

jbkrygier at owu.edu