[ModLib] Illustrated Tom Jones

Bluebird Books books at bluebirdbooks.com
Fri Nov 4 12:09:00 EDT 2011

Aha...ModernLib as opposed to The Modern Library...now things are
clearing up...thanks Scot.

-E.M.

On 11/4/2011 9:55 AM, Scot Kamins wrote:

> On Nov 4, 2011, at 8:51 AM, Bluebird Books wrote:
>
>> What's the story with this? How is Portland the Home of the ML?
>

> Simple: I LIVE here.  :-)   [Laurelhurst. near the park]
>
> The birthplace of ModernLib (then Dogeared) was San Francisco,
>

> Scot Kamins
> /*This too will pass.*/

We feature high quality hard-to-find, used, and out of print books.

Bluebird Books
Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.
Telephone: (303) 912-4559
E-Mail:  books at bluebirdbooks.com
Website: www.bluebirdbooks.com
Proud member of IOBA (the Independent Online Booksellers Association) and RMABA (the Rocky Mountain Antiquarian Booksellers Association)