[ModLib] Illustrated Tom Jones

robert e. watling jr. rewatlingjr at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 11:55:56 EDT 2011

Thanks Scott, and re your signature: who IS it that says this is me? I've
been working on that one too. Somewhere I saw there is even a book on
Buddhism under the ML imprint, albeit a later one. I have read the ML
Giant Wisdom of China and India. Any way, thanks...robert.

--

Today is only one day in all the days that will ever be. But what will
happen in all the other days that ever come can depend on what you do