[ModLib] OK, People, Where Are Those Texty DJ Scans???

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon May 30 19:40:19 EDT 2011

Folks,

Back in mid-April I took on a new project (the Darrell Johnson
project) whereby full-sized DJ images would be added to the Website.
These images would be accessible by clicking magnifying glass icons
which would be placed below the smaller (3.5" tall) existing images.
Thanks to single contributions from some folks plus larger
contributions from Ron Holl, JB Krygier, and David & Sharon Rohde,
plus an unbelievable contribution of well over 700(!) images from
Darrell Johnson, we are well begun.

But we have hardly any  Toledano styles Dj 1, Dj 2, and Dj 3 as shown
on page 177 of the 1917 - 2000 guide. These text-dense DJs are the
ones we need most. The text is nearly impossible to read on the
current 3.5" images, so we really need full-sized pictures/scans.

I'm more than a little disappointed that scans or clear photos of
these have not been showing up. Like my signature quote says ...

No, I can't do this all on my own.
I know, I'm no superman -- theme song from Scrubs