[ModLib] Sales

Bluebird Books books at bluebirdbooks.com
Mon May 30 15:26:02 EDT 2011

Where do you have your MLs listed for sale?

Eric Mayer

On 5/30/2011 1:01 PM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:
> Not knocking the Modern Library as it is the only series I do
> collect....yet, sales of my out of print Everyman's & Oxford World's
> Classics out-sell ML by about 5 to 1.
> Example: I can't sell the ML three volume Gibbon. The .Everyman's six
> volume set, I can sell anytime...only I can't even find copies!
>
> SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
> OXFORD WORLD'S CLASSICS
> FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
> LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
> EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY

We feature high quality hard-to-find, used, and out of print books.

Bluebird Books
Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.
Telephone: (303) 912-4559
E-Mail:  books at bluebirdbooks.com
Website: www.bluebirdbooks.com
Proud member of IOBA (the Independent Online Booksellers Association) and RMABA (the Rocky Mountain Booksellers Association)
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BluebirdBooks