[ModLib] Nothing about bindings

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Sat May 28 05:21:36 EDT 2011

Modern Library, to me, is a treasure of great literature.  I don't possess a book which hasn't been, or won't be read, and compared to a new copy, is generally more affordable.  The range of literature is also a plus.  From Travels in a Thin Country to (you've got to kid me) King Kong, I can always count on ML for a good read.

Sent from my iPad