[ModLib] Re: The Pathfinder; Todedano 105.2

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 22:08:16 EDT 2011

Eric,

I pulled my scan up, asked for edit, and then zoomed.  The signature is tiny and almost deliberately hidden.  But, one thing that compares in that scan and the one you found is that all four letters are capitals in both signatures.  To lock it up, it might be useful to find signatures from the other Kidds.  If they tend to use some lower case letters you have probably solved this.  If they also use all upper case --- well, it may remain a mystery.

Darrell