[ModLib] Re: The Pathfinder; Todedano 105.2

Eric Hanson eric at allforma.com
Thu May 26 21:22:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

Here's a guess: Steven R. Kidd  - a very well known illustrator who was
active in the 1950s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_R._Kidd

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_R._Kidd>Here's a link to the cover of a
recent book of his illustrations. Note how it's signed: Kidd. I don't see
the signature on the cover on the ModernLib site. If someone has this book,
it would be interesting to see it the signatures match.

http://budsartbooks.com/prod_images/400/BLEP.jpg

-- Eric