[ModLib] 90's Hardback Price Guide

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun May 22 23:35:53 EDT 2011

On May 22, 2011, at 6:16 PM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> And, in general, when ads like either of these go away, we won't
> know if the book got sold or the ad was simply pulled (since they
> aren't auctions but buy-it-now's).

There's an advanced search function on eBay showing what items sold
for -- or failed to sell for. Here's a link you can use  to search for
Modern Library "prices realized" :

http://tinyurl.com/3saqmys

A green price was the price at which an item sold; items iwhose prices
appear in red failed to sell.

I've never understood why anyone would bother making a porn movie that
lasts longer than ten minutes.-- Chuck Lorre