[ModLib] Darrell Johnson project expanded to include ALL images on Author pages

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun May 15 10:09:24 EDT 2011

On May 15, 2011, at 3:06 AM, Don Eveland wrote:

> Years ago, when I first came across the ML site there were pictures
> of most of all of the ML titles dust jackets.  This is no longer
> available?  If not, I do have copies and though not able to scan at
> this time, can reproduce.  There are several hundred pages of
> pictures of ML titles.

Huh???

Don, there have never been more pictures on the ML site than there are
now. The number of images has been increasing week after week, month
after month, year after year. Before the current project, nearly all
the images have been uniformly 3.5" tall; now we're adding full-size
images.

No, I can't do this all on my own.
I know, I'm no superman -- theme song from Scrubs