[ModLib] Darrell Johnson project expanded to include ALL images on Author pages

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Sun May 15 06:06:11 EDT 2011

Years ago, when I first came across the ML site there were pictures of most of all of the ML titles dust jackets.  This is no longer available?  If not, I do have copies and though not able to scan at this time, can reproduce.  There are several hundred pages of pictures of ML titles.

Sent from my iPad