[ModLib] Will the real Lamb first please rise?

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Sat May 14 16:27:15 EDT 2011

There are two distinct jackets. The first is that on the left, with the title in red , author and series in dark brown, and the borders and illustration in lighter shades of brown. The one on the right is in red and black, with red used for the borders and title. The author, series, and illustration are in black/gray. I assume the change was made to reduce printing costs. Does anyone have an earlier   jacket in red and black? If not, was the 1957 jacket from spring or fall? The heading inside the jacket for both have the number 379. Spring 1957 lists Caesar Gallic War with not Lewis Cass Timerlane . Fall 1957 lists Cass Timberlane but not Descartes Philosophical Writings.

Many thanks!