[ModLib] Darrell Johnson project expanded to include ALL images on Author pages

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon May 9 15:35:14 EDT 2011

Folks,

consultation with Ron Holl, I've decided to expand the Darrell Johnson
project to include all images on ModernLib Author pages. So over time
I'll be adding magnifying glass icons below all images; clicking the
icon will bring up a fill-size image of the dust jacket.

This means that I'll be accepting DJ scans & photos for all titles
that don't already have magnifying glass icons below them.
Alternatively, to make it easier, if you have a database of all your
images you can feel free to send the whole thing to me by whatever
method is convenient, including via US Mail on DVDs or by link to a
web page or by email. I'll use the ones that I can.

Thanks,

Scot Kamins
4210 SE Pine Street
Portland OR  97215-1045