[ModLib] translations

Scot Kamins scot.kamins at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:27:20 EDT 2011

The Modern Library Collecting website may contain the information you
want. Each title in the series has its own section called BookNotes,
identified by the clickable icon  ; clicking the icon brings up info
for that title including translation info where appropriate -- at
least the translator's name where available, and always the original
language.

To begin, you could look at this page, dealing exclusively with Modern
Library titles: "Literature In Translation: Search By Language" at http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/titleIndexLanguage.html
   -- clicking a book title brings you to that title's page, where you
can click the BookNotes icon.