[ModLib] Do you have any of these?

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Tue Mar 29 13:18:39 EDT 2011

John, Barry,

We have known about the Mayor in a 14' configuration (9 spine with 14
front) for quite some time.  Now, is there a verification that the Mayor
has been seen in a 13' configuration?  (Regular #13 boards with #9/10
spine are indicated as 13’).  Or possibly a 12'?  (Regular #12 boards with
#9/10 spine would be indicated as 12’, but this configuration has never
been found to date.)

thanks.

--
Ron Holl