[ModLib] Do you have any of these?

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Tue Mar 29 09:22:09 EDT 2011

Scot,

I have the following:

Thus Spake Zarathustra in a 5 binding with blind stamped torchbearer on the front panel

Best Russian Short Stories in a 3 binding

Mayor of Casterbridge in a 10 spine with 12 front panel (which appears to be same as John's 9 spine with a 14 front panel). A new front panel design could be implemented universally for all newly printed books, while dies for the spines had to be made individually for each title.

I'll send a new scan of the red B&L binding as soon as I can.