[ModLib] Style Gb-early On 1933 First Giant DJ Backs?

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:59:47 EDT 2011

Scot,
My first of G8 and G10 have identical jacket back panels and inside
jacket listings - both of them show 220.  For my
title listing through G10 on the first of G8 and I presume G9.  But I
guess it makes sense to use the latest catalog listing if the three
titles were all rolled out at the same time.
Brian