[ModLib] Cervantes Giant G15.2 with erratum slip

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Sat Mar 12 18:25:59 EST 2011

Nearly ten years ago Scot Kamins posted a message about his copy of G15.2 Don Quixote (Putnam translation) that had an erratum slip indicating that a few pages had been printed in the wrong order. I've never seen this, and I wondered if anyone who has a copy could send me a scan or photocopy of it -- maybe even the person who bought Scot's copy. His message to the listserv indicated that the erratum slip was paid in at page ix.

Many thanks!

Barry Neavill
--
Gordon B. Neavill