[ModLib] A nuts & bolts Modern Library question

Bluebird Books books at bluebirdbooks.com
Sat Mar 12 16:00:53 EST 2011

Thanks Barry...the list at the end of the book matches the titles
offered on verso of DJ...the jacket I have is the reddish orange one
w/large block letters but not coated paper...guess the book was sitting
around for awhile before the store got it in...or perhaps it was on
their shelf for several years (though it's not shopworn at all).

The modlib site lists the orange version as 1953 but doesn't specify
plain or coated paper.

As I said...just a curiosity...

Eric M.

--
We feature high quality hard-to-find, used, and out of print books. Our specialty: 19th&  20th Century classic fiction and literature.

Bluebird Books
8201 South Santa Fe Drive #245
Littleton, Colorado 80120 U.S.A.
Telephone: (303) 912-4559
E-Mail:  books at bluebirdbooks.com
Website: www.bluebirdbooks.com
Proud member of IOBA--The books you want...from booksellers you can trust.