[ModLib] ML Buckram with DJ?

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:31:10 EDT 2011

Greetings all,
I have found only one in a jacket.  It was a regular, dated Fall 1964.
The DJ was a color copy and trimmed to fit the book, obviously a later
add-on and not an original.  It was also an ex-library book, so maybe it
was donated from a collector or refurbished in order to increase
circulation.  Of course, being a buckram fan, I ditched the jacket.
Interestingly, Harper and Viking both produce library bindings with
original dust jackets.  I always wonder...why put a wrapper on such a
sturdy book?
Brian