[ModLib] Designation for regular binding style variation?

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 14:36:26 EDT 2011

Scot,

I recommend changing 5 to 5B and 5* to 5C.  That puts them in chronologocal and alphabetical order. Then on the website you can simply note that the two variants (5A and 5C) weren't distinguished yet in The Price Guide so Toledano 5 would have been taken to refer to 5B (generally) and all three collectively.

I always thought my blind stamped covers had simply lost their gilt, since I have volumes that basically have no gilt left anywhere. But it was quite puzzling with those volumes that had no gilt left on the cover when the spines were still bright and sharp.

Darrell