[ModLib] HOW TO INVENTORY ML JACKETS

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:08:27 EDT 2011

John,
I think your convention is as good as any.  I have different fields in
the database, but any odd data that does not apply to a majority of the
titles will not gain its own field, just be appended to the "notes."
However, it is not available for immediate recall or sorting.  Maybe you
could have a creative addition to the Title to denote the difference in
that actual record/individual copy.  Of course, if you have a text field
for a Dust Jacket Description it will be different.  The photo will be
different as well.

I do not have this problem with dust jackets, yet.... there's always hope.
Brian