[ModLib] Tess of the D'Urbervilles jacket

jwol jwol at fast.net
Mon Jun 20 11:19:05 EDT 2011

I have a copy with the bridge that has 265 titles on both the inverse and rear panel.  I have a copy with Tess holding a bundle of wheat on the front panel that lists 257 titles on both the inverse and front panel.
I just sent an eMail re: jackets having different front but the same back panels.  Both my copies have the g back panel.
John Wolansky