[ModLib] Camus, Notebooks, 1935-42, #349

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Jun 3 20:02:40 EDT 2011

On Jun 3, 2011, at 4:30 PM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> I don't own either one, so I can't help out; or... I don't own
> either one so they're both non Salters and they are either prior to
> the first printing or after the last printing - along with all the
> other copies that were never printed.

I know what you mean.

Wolansky wrote to me about a date above a DJ on my website. It  read
1966.  But the book was first printed in 1967. So I looked on the
copyright page  and there it was  -- "Modern Library Prescient Edition
Fall 1966" .

It's the pride of my collection.

One cause, a thousand effects
A thousand causes, one effect