[ModLib] Illustrated Moby Dick

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 06:07:58 EDT 2011

Hi all, there is a Modern Library Illustrated on Ebay,  It is listed as being published in 1982, with a dj which shows Modern Library on the lower spine, but no visable Torchbearer.  Rockwell Kent is listed as illustrator.   I cannot find a ref to this tome in Toledano and wonder to the accuracy of it being "Modern Library" volume.   Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad
Don Eveland
Human being
Earth