[ModLib] City of God DJ colors?

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Tue Jul 26 13:27:20 EDT 2011

In the bibliography I describe it as pale green , following the National Bureau of Standards publication Color: Universal Language and Dictionary of Names and the ISCC-NBS Color-Name Charts. I have a jacketed copy of the first printing and I've never seen the jacket in a different color, prior to the 1977 reissue format printing which has an entirely different jacket.