[ModLib] 90's Hardback's Dating Guide and Listing

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 18 14:58:00 EDT 2011

Darrell,

I'd be very interested in seeing your information about ML's from 1992 on. I don't cover them in my bibliography, but at one point I was trying to get first printings of the early relaunch titles in jackets, and I have a bookcase full of them.

I've also had a recent email from a student at the University of Massachusetts, Daniel Platt,  who wants to compile a list of ML titles from the relauch period. I couldn't be very helpful, but I mentioned your work to him. I'm going to forward your posting to him, so you may hear from him. I'll also forward his email to you.

All the best,