[ModLib] IS THIS JACKET AN EXAMPLE OF EXTREME FADE OR WAS IT PRINTED THIS WAY?

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 16:37:38 EDT 2011

I would suspect that Ron is correct.  Roger pointed out when we were discussing the Medieval Romance jacket that turned out to be a fade job that colors are layred on.  If the blue is layered over the gray and the blue is less resistant to fading an old jacket will "gray out" over time.  And that what this seems to be doing.

Darrell