[ModLib] Certain sections of ModernLib not operating

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Jul 5 11:54:06 EDT 2011

Folks,

For reasons beyond my ken, certain search areas of ModernLib aren't
functioning. These include:

• Mailing List Archive Search
• Google Site Search (Home Page)
• Instant Access Title/Author/Tole #/Year Search (Home Page)
• Six Degrees of Modern Library Separation Game

The only thing I know is that  all these failures seem to have to do
with Godaddy's moving ModernLib to a new server.

You can still use the various Index pages to reach book information
however:

Regular titles:  http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/titleIndexRegs.html
Giant titles: http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/titleIndexGiants.html
Authors: http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/titleIndexAuthors.html

I'm sorry -- I don't know when the busted searches will be
operational. :-(
I've never understood why anyone would bother making a porn movie that
lasts longer than ten minutes.-- Chuck Lorre