[ModLib] Joyce, Dubliners "defintive text" 1969

Roger Lathbury lathbury at gmu.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:54:24 EST 2011

I bet the taller edition was published later--at least that is my sense of the business. Irt makes no sense that _Dubliners_ would be an exception.

My copy of _Dubliners_ has the Fujita "ml" pattern on the endpapers, not the plain ones.

Weren't the taller editions perfect bound?

Fujita died late last year, by the way.

Best,

Roger