[ModLib] Intro to St. Thomas Aquinas #259

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 22:43:10 EST 2011

My binding #8 Of Aquinas has the greyish green dust jacket with 403 titles listed, putting it at 1962; my binding #11 has the yellow dust jacket with a list of titles but no number.  Perhaps you have a dust jacket mismatch but the yellow dj appeared in 1963, the last year of binding #8.  1963 saw bindings 8, 9,10 and 11.  Since the title is currently reported to exist in only bindings #8, #9 and #11, it is logical that any of them could have the yellow jacket without the number.