[ModLib] ML and Bogie trivia

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Tue Dec 27 12:05:41 EST 2011

While watching the Bogart Film festival on the Classic Movie Channel this morning, I remarked to my movie-buff brother in law that both the film that was ending (Treasure of the Sierra Madre) and the one that was beginning (Maltese Falcoln) were Modern Library titles.  I started wondering what other Bogart movies are based on works included in the Modern Library, 1917-1970.  I count six, including the two above.

Can you name the other four?

Even better, can you indentify others?

John Peterson