[ModLib] First Twelve Titles

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Thu Dec 22 08:18:37 EST 2011

Alas, No.

John
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scot Kamins
  To: For collectors of Modern Library books
  Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [ModLib] First Twelve Titles

  You wouldn't happen to have this in DJ, would you?

  On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:23 AM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:

    I have a later printing of War in the Air that doesn't fit your description, in that the preface isn't mentioned on the TP.  The preface is however included on the verso of the contents page. It is binding 1 with the first type of endpapers.

  We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha Gautama