[ModLib] Modern Livrary

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sat Dec 17 19:26:04 EST 2011

Reading Pet's postings over the years, such as the last one, I can't help but think it is the best collection out there.
Henry's had been sold some years ago  and no one hears from Sharon anymore.
You have seen lots of collections  Barry,; what do you think?
Today I sold my last copy of the Guide on ABE. With a twelve year run of sales, the Guide has been very good to me. So, if your copy is worn or torn, you can get a replacement from Henry at a very good price.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
OXFORD WORLD'S CLASSICS
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY