[ModLib] First Twelve Titles

jwol jwol at fast.net
Sat Dec 17 09:39:43 EST 2011

Showoff!  I thought I had 11 of the first 12 with the 1 catalog, but reading your post, it looks like it is only 10.  My copy of War in the Air meets all your pointers for a first, but, the title page includes the “WITH ILLUSTRATIONS …” statement, making it a second printing, I guess.

I appreciate crass commercial messages are discouraged on the list serve, so let me suggest I am making this offer with a view to assisting fellow collectors fill the holes in their collections.  I have a number of duplicate leatherettes, binding 1 and later, some firsts,  I am prepared to part with after January 1.  Sorry, sold all catalog 1 copies.  I can provide a list of titles after I grade them in the new year.  Shoot me an email at jwol at fast.net, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST SERVE.

John Wolansky