[ModLib] First Twelve Titles

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sat Dec 17 06:06:38 EST 2011

Thanks, Murry for your comments--

We are interested in the same niche.  I buy binding #1's whenever I can get them cheaply, and in relatively good condition, and now have about 30 of them.  I think they are getting harder to find, but I agree with you that, when you can find them, they are usually in fairly good condition.  I bought my last one a few months ago in an antique mall, George's Bed of Roses,  for $7, and only later discovered that it had the Brodzky title page (see the ML website).

Happy hunting,

John