[ModLib] First Twelve Titles

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 20:13:55 EST 2011

I don't know how many were printed, but it is my impression that they are "generally" not exceedingly difficult to find without jackets. Of course, with DJs they are great rarities- there are very few jacketed copies in existence of this group. In fact, for some of these firsts, there are no known jacketed copies.
Pete