[ModLib] First Twelve Titles

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sat Dec 10 08:48:42 EST 2011

I've gotten interested in collecting as many ML titles as possible in the #1 binding, and, since I'm not in the 1% (or anywhere near it), have not concerned myself with DJs.  Before long, these volumes will be 100 years old.

Does anyone know how many copies of each of the first twelve ML titles were initially printed?  I've gotten three so far with the C1 list (Dorian Grey, War in the Air and Miracle of St. Anthony), but wonder how difficult the other nine will be.  I assume that Treasure Island is the most difficult to find.

John Peterson