[ModLib] Jingle Jingle Jingle!!! Annual ModernLib Fund Drive Time!!!

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Dec 9 11:01:01 EST 2011

Jingle Jingle Jingle!!!

~ Annual Fund Drive ~

Hi Folks,

It's time once again for my pesky annual e-mail asking you to pitch in
your fair share for the maintenance of the ModernLib website at http://www.modernlib.com/

A "fair share" depends on how much you use the website -- as little as
the cost of one Modern Library book, up to whatever you deem
appropriate.

Your donations cover ModernLib's costs, plus the occasional wee glass
of single malt scotch to fortify the editor in his bookish tasks.
Send a check to:

Scot Kamins
4210 SE Pine St.
Portland OR         97215-1045

~OR~

Use PayPal.
Just click...

If the button doesn't work, my paypal ID is kamins at modernlib.com --
And thanks!!!!

Scot Kamins
kamins at modernlib.com
“I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and
stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part.” --  Otter Stratton