[ModLib] MLG15.2 Don Quixite Giant with errata slip

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Sun Aug 21 21:50:51 EDT 2011

Over ten years ago (4-26-01) Scot noted on the list that the presumed first printing of MLG 15.2 (Don Quixote in the Samuel Putnamn transation) has an errata slip noting that a few pages had been printed in the incorrect order. It was laid in at p. ix of his copy. Scot no longer has that copy. Does anyone have a copy of the Giant Putnam translation with the errata slip? I've never seen it and want to describe it in the bibliography.

If you have a copy of MLG 15.2 with the errata slip, I'd be grateful to receive a scan or photocopy of it.

Many thanks!

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Wayne State University