[ModLib] Victory Declared in Darrell Johnson Project

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 05:57:19 EDT 2011

I think ML philosophy remains true to reprinting quality works.  Book quality may differ, but one could argue that publishing techniques change.  And no one has to collect anything, the fact that Eric brought the subject up brings it relevance, and the last Toledano does refer to post-70 printings.  Happy birthday ML.com

Sent from my iPad
Don Eveland
Human being
Earth