[ModLib] ModernLib Celebrates 15 Years On The Web

John Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Tue Aug 16 01:19:10 EDT 2011

On Aug 15, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:

> I was so busy with the Darrell Johnson Project (and studying for my
> amateur radio technician & general licenses) that the 15th
> anniversary of ModernLib (né Dogeared) slipped past me.  We first
> entered the World Wide Web on July 18th, 1996.
>
> Hsppy Belated Birthday to us!

Hard to believe it has been 15 years. Simply crazy. Maybe
Scot can jot down a few paragraphs of memoirs about the
early history of ModernLib and the listserv: I have already
forgotten much of it!

Am in India (for the last week and a half, back home tomorrow)
and forgot my ML copy of Passage to India!

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

jbkrygier at owu.edu